Start Your Business Coaching Here
If you have realised you need help in your business this is one of the first steps to future success. Below you can see how our process works. If you do have any questions contact Chris directly on +64 222 332 669.
Research Business Coaching
Check Out Other Businesses Who Have Had A Coach
FREE 90-MINUTE MEETING
We fully endorse 'try before you buy' to give you an idea of how business coaching can help you in your business. We would like to offer you a free 90-minute coaching session that dives deeply into your business where you emerge with real strategies to help you improve and also deal with any major issues you may be facing.
This is a genuine free, no pressure, no obligation session where will uncover the multiple opportunities you have in your business. You can then decide whether you need help in implementing these strategies and guaranteeing you and your business a successful future.
We Look Forward To Helping You Achieve Your Goals.
Why You Need A Coach
Many of our clients are experts in their trade but struggle with the business side. This could include recruiting, financials, marketing and sales, right through to goal setting and business planning. There are at least 7 reasons to have a coach as part of your team:
How Do You Know You Need A Coach
Many businesses have successfully grown from nothing to 10 or 15 staff only to find themselves working harder than ever and not making the money they should be.
Ideally businesses who use a coach from the inception have less difficulties growing and sustaining a business model which is less taxing on the business owner's time.
So What Is Business Coaching
A business coach is there to help you set and reach your goals, they will also hold you accountable to the goals you set. They will help you develop, customise and then fully understand how business systems should be utilised within your business.
A business coach can help grow, sustain or build and sell your business. They will also help you transition a family-owned business from parents to children.
A business coach will help with processes covering all facets of your business, including human resources, financials, training, business plan, goal settings, sales tactics, marketing and reporting.
Here are some other reasons you may need a business coach:
- Working every hour under the Sun and have no time for your family or personal life.
- Have plenty of work, but just can't seem to make enough money to prosper.
- Struggling to find or retain good staff.
- Your business hits a hurdle and you need help getting over it.
- You're a great 'technician', but need help with the financial side of things (or HR, IT, systems and processes).
- You struggle to plan ahead and end up chasing your tail, never finishing the 'to do' list.
- You want a new perspective on the challenges you are facing.
- You have become bored and want to get your mojo back into your business.
How Can a Business Coach Help You
- Nail the road blocks and issues that are restricting you to grow your business in the next 6 months.
- Learn how systems and processes can get you working ON your business rather than being bogged down IN your business.
- Create an effective system for collecting outstanding debts and training clients to pay you on time.
- Learn how to convert more of your quotes into real jobs.
- Understand the keys to encouraging staff to be more productive, more switched on and motivated.
- Set real, attainable goals so you can see monitor your progress and see your business change for the better.
- How to target more profitable clients.
- Find out which advertising media to use that will bring in the best bang for your advertising buck! Whether its Facebook, direct mail or the radio.
- How to market your business online so your efforts get the phone ringing regularly.
- Get direction on how to write a marketing plan that brings in more business than you’ve ever had before.
- Discover the missed opportunities in your business that allow you to sell more.
- Systemise your marketing and sales so your staff can get involved and it becomes easier to implement consistently.
Working with us on one of our business coaching programs is like having a marketing manager, sales director, training coordinator, partner, confidant, mentor and friend all focusing on the success of your business...We hold you accountable and keep you focused on your goals and objectives. No excuses. You will finally get that list of “to dos” done..
You’ll get a new perspective on your business and use data to make decisions that will change your future trajectory.
Your Coaching Program
Not all programs are 'born equal' and we know one size doesn't fit all. That is why we designed our programs to suit specific needs and situations.
One-to-One Business Coaching
- Small business owners who want more out of their business.
- 1-3 staff.
- Usually in first 1 -2 years in business and can benefit from guidance on establishing a solid base across all areas.
- Billing less than $500,000 per year.
- Small business owners who want to fast-track systems and results.
- Typically 4-5 person business.
- Turnover up to $750,000.
- Part-time admin, with business owner still mostly 'on the tools'.
- Committed to getting their business ahead.
- Highly focused growth program.
- Turnover > $1m per year and more than 5 staff. At least 1 fulltime admin person.
- Business is probably already going well, but struggling to reach its full potential.
- Business owner probably working too many hours a week.
- Successful businesses purely focused on creating a better lifestyle for the owner.
- Multiple teams. Not for the faint-of-heart or non-committed.
- Highly customised, coaching each team and owner individually.
The Cut Through - 100% Pure Accountability
The Cut Through is an email-based coaching and accountability program especially for small-business owners and the self-employed.
It is totally 1-2-1. EVERY week for a year you will get an email from me with three questions:
- What DID you do last week?
- What WILL you do next week?
- What else is on your mind that you'd like to share and need help with?
You reply by Friday and every Monday - come rain or shine - I will personally read and reply to your emails.
The Club Lounge
The Business Academy
An intensive, facilitated 'SME mini-MBA'. Work with like-minded entrepreneurs in a group setting learning all the best business practices and how to grow your revenues and profits.
- Understanding your business purpose.
- How to optimise your cashflow and develop marketing as an investment (not an expense).
- Building a winning team and culture.
- Grow your leadership.
- How to develop consistent, usable high-quality business systems.
Play Leverage - The Board Game, and put into practice all you've learned. It’s not just about finding out what you need to do… Graduates leave this program knowing how to do what they need to do to get ahead.
MentorCLUB is investment for small business owners to tap into all of the resources offered by a certified business coach. It is 3 to 6 business owners from non-competing industries solving challengers and growing their businesses together.
You may be a great fit for MentorCLUB if:
- You are looking for accountability in your business.
- Want to benefit from regular coaching, mentoring and advice.
- Your business would benefit from partnering with other local businesses.
All Coaching Programs Include...
Regular Strategy & Accountability Sessions
A great idea without implementation is just a dream. We have regular meetings to help you with knowledge and focus and make sure your strategies are implemented.
We thoroughly critique your marketing strategy, material and get a good understanding what you have completed in the past and how it worked.
Business Systems & Logistics Review
Having great systems is the key to high quality and productivity. We thoroughly review your current systems and look for opportunities including everything from small tweaks to implementing complete online business management systems.
Sometimes there is an opportunity how you deal with suppliers with pricing, terms, order process, job numbers, delivery, etc. and arriving at a better outcome for your business. With your guidance we contact your major customers and look for opportunities to help your business.
Complimentary DISC Evaluation
We will provide personality profiling tests on your key staff so that they can better understand their own personality attributes. This will help them communicate more effectively in a team or sales environment.
Templates & Systems
As part of the international ActionCOACH group we have a huge number of templates and systems that we adapt to suit our clients. This is saves a huge amount of time in developing and fine tuning a system that will work for your business.
Unlimited Coach Contact
In business, often there are things that are urgent and need to be dealt with, or you may need to discuss a business problem. When working with Hugh, he welcomes contact via phone or email, to make sure your problem is solved and you are not held up.
Every coaching program starts with a Alignment Consultation. The Alignment Consultation is basically a road map for the future of your business. It will give you a complete list of strategies and ideas that you’re not currently using in your business, as well as identifying those you are using that could do with some improvements.
Business Excellence Conference
ActionCOACH hold a regional conference inc. business forum, and awards, for all the clients of coaches. History has shown businesses that go to this conference outperform all their expectations in the following year. Chris will provide 1 ticket worth $1400.
Every business needs a great plan. After all you can’t build a great house without a great plan. Hugh runs several business planning workshops every year and review workshops for those already done one. Every business Hugh works with ends up doing a business plan.
17 Week / 7 Point Guarantee
We believe so strongly in our ability to grow your business we guaranteed our results or your coaching is FREE”.
* Conditions apply, if you would like more information please read about our Guaranteed Results.
At times having an outsider come into your business to help facilitate implementation of new systems or changes in your business is a great help. Chris can come to your business, meet staff and help this process.
Business coaching shouldn’t be a mystery, nor is not magic. Achieving a great business is about setting goals, building strategies and systems and sticking to them.